I'm pretty much obsessed with everything gingerbread. To me, it's the quintessential holiday treat, although I could eat it anytime of the year. With Christmas only a week away, I’ve been craving all things gingerbread, but wanted something different than the usual gingerbread cookies. Enter the Nutella stuffed gingerbread brownie cookie. It really is as glorious as it sounds and is basically a giant gingerbread cookie on crack. Crispy on the outside, ooey gooey on the inside, it's the perfect fudgey brownie delight. Each bite delivers a heavenly medley of cozy gingerbread flavours, with the Nutella and chocolate oozing out to create one big Christmas party in your mouth. This is true indulgence at its finest and my taste buds couldn't be happier.
Nutella Stuffed Gingerbread Brownie Cookie (Serves 7-8):
Modified slightly from a recipe by Cafe Delites
- 1 ¼ cup butter
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup molasses
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli’s)
- ½ cup melted Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 8-inch round cake pan or cast iron skillet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan on medium high until it rises and begins to froth. Reduce heat and let simmer while occasionally stirring until it turns golden brown. Remove from heat and let cool down to room temperature.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the cooled butter, coconut and brown sugar until smooth and combined. Whisk in the egg and molasses.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing slowly with a wooden spoon until just combined. Using a spatula, fold in ½ cup of the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon half of the brownie dough onto the pan and smooth out on top with the back of a spoon. Pour the melted Nutella over.
7. Add the remaining dough over the Nutella, pressing down gently until the Nutella is completely and evenly covered. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
8. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out semi-clean. Because the brownie is gooey inside, the toothpick may come out a little dirty.
9. Let cool a little before serving, and if you're feeling extra indulgent, top with a generous scoop of ice cream (I used a candy cane one from President's Choice), or whipped cream.
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Nike Air Max 270
Jordan Retro 9
golden goose slideReplyDelete
nike air max 270
nike air vapormax
coach outlet stores
off white shoes
nike air max 270
replica bags near me like this p0c60u8w23 replica bags korea check my site p2c05u3p09 gucci replica bags replica bags joy replica bags london this website e2k90l2w91 replica bags from turkeyReplyDelete